My goal is to provide a universal blueprint to create experiences that are immersive, inclusive, and accessible.
An intensive 90-minute learning experience in planning and adapting to a growing audience of persons with invisible and visible disabilities. Positive interaction and reaction is the key!
1. Enhancing the ability to use common sense
2. Help places and spaces understand the value of inclusiveness with a value-added checklist
3. Learn to use undervalued local resources to improve the quality of accommodations
4. As technologies evolve to better foster inclusive practices in all meetings, events, and conferences
5. As these practices fold into an ever-widening circle of gatherings, like weddings, family reunions, and more
An intensive 50-minute learning experience in planning and adapting to a growing audience of persons with invisible and visible disabilities. Positive interaction and reaction is the key!
Book now for April-June sessions. Training sessions are Tuesdays and Fridays. Direct inquiries for alternate days may be made upon request via email.
Whether you're a luxury brand, hotel/resort, retailer or restaurant, learn how to find your next loyal customer by creating a more engaging, safe, and accessible environment.
According to the most current data we've gathered between 2020-2023:
Learn more about your potential guests